Why You Can Trust Watertite Roofing...
Watertite Roofing Company Background
Flat roofing commercial, industrial roofing contractor specialist in roof replacement, repairs, metal retrofit and new construction of roofs in Ontario - Hamilton, Burlington, Niagara and more since 1976. Watetite Roofing is a division of Tarmco Construction that was established over 40 years ago to provide roof water-proofing solutions, and roofing services on a variety of buildings and facilities. Our construction experience base allows us to complete many phases of roof reconstruction. By being able to work on roof drainage, plumbing tie-ins, carpentry details, skylights, metal fabrications, welding and rigging work, we are enabled to facilitate on-site progress and eliminate many cross-over trade delays. This provides timely control and continuity through each flat roofing or metal retrofit project.
Safety has been an integral part of our daily operations and our WSIB certificates and company insurance policies are current and in good standing.
- Corporation: Tarmco Construction Limited 1978
- over 40 years of roof design-build expertise
- created to replace, repair and install flat roofing products
- more than 100 years of combined construction experience with long-term employees
- serviced over 25,000 clients
- grown more than 3000%
- customer services include flat roofing, low slope metal retrofit, building construction, painting and more
- over 17,500 square feet operation facility
- vehicle fleet of over 15 pickup trucks, cube vans, dump, roll-off trucks and 8-ton crane trucks
Awards & Recognition
- 2018 - 2019 Duro-Last Admiral Club Award
- 2018 - 2019 Elite Duro-Last Contractor "Outstanding Workmanship"
- 2018 - Duro-Last Service Plus Award
- 2016 - 2017 Elite Duro-Last Contractor "Outstanding Workmanship"
- 2016 - Duro-Last Presidents Club, 10 Year Club Awards
- 2015 - 2016 Elite Duro-Last Contractor "Outstanding Workmanship"
- 2014 - 2015 Elite Duro-Last Contractor "Outstanding Workmanship"
- 2013 - 2014 Elite Duro-Last Contractor "Outstanding Workmanship"
- 2012 - 2013 Duro-Last Admirals Club
Elite Contractor Award "Outstanding" rating in workmanship.
- 2011-2012 Duro-Last Admirals Club
Recognition of outstanding achievement, quality workmanship, and customer satisfaction.
Elite Contractor "Outstanding Workmanship"
- 2010 - 2011 Duro-Last Presidents Club Elite Contractor Award "Outstanding" rating in workmanship.
- 2009 - Duro-Last Presidents Club Master Roofing Contractor Award consistently installing Duro-Last Roofing Systems rated "outstanding"
- 2008 - Duro-Last Century Club Master Roofing Contractor Award consistently installing Duro-Last Roofing Systems rated "outstanding"
Corporate Support and Community Participation
- Rotary Club of Dunnville (over 20 years)
- Rotary Club "PAUL HARRIS" fellowship
- Royal Canadian Air Cadets 611 Squadron
- Royal Canadian Legion Veterans Poppy Fund Raiser (15 years)
- Haldimand County Fire Department
- Masonic Order
- Lions Club of Dunnville
- Slow Pokes - Automobile Club
- Community Mudcat Festival
- Veterans Remembrance Day Parade
- Haldimand Norfolk Literacy Council
- Dunnville Memorial Arena
- Haldimand War Memorial Hospital
- Salvation Army
- Ambassadors to The Nations
- Scouts Canada
- Harmony Baptist Church
- Optimist Club of Dunnville
Company Owners Cheryl and Archie Merigold support many other projects and efforts:
Mohawk College: Merigold Family Bursary for McKeil School of Business
"...Your commitment to our Awards Program has made a profound difference to our students by helping them complete their academic journey. On behalf of all those students who have benefitted, and those who will benefit in the future, please accept our sincere appreciation for your support of the Merigold Family Bursary..."
- Gena Dureault, Senior Development Officer, Mohawk College
"...I highly appreciate your contribution as this not only will reduce my financial burden but will also inspire me to help others and give back to the community..."
- B. Roy, Student, Mohawk College
"...I wanted to thank you for your investment in my education and to let you know that I appreciate it very much. I hope that when I finish my education I will also be able to help those in the same way you have helped me..."
- E. Acheampong, Student, Mohawk College
"...It is due to your generous donation that myself, and students in a similar situation as myself, are able to pursue and realize their dreams, regardless of the financial burdens that previously prevented them from being a reality..."
- D. Hunter, Student, Mohawk College
"...The financial assistance you provide to our students makes education accessible and sets an incredible example of community support..."
- G. Dureault, Senior Development Officer, Mohawk Foundation
"...As an immigrant and single mother, life is not easy without a decent job. I believe Mohawk is my first step towards a better life in this country...This bursary will help me reduce my financial stress on living cost and education cost. It will allow me to focus more on study and be successful in my future..."
- T. Bei, Student, Mohawk College
"...studying full-time instead of working full-time does not come easy and comes with many sacrifices...with finances being a primary stressor, it's emotionally draining; so, for this gift I thank you...I truly feel blessed, and I hope to be able to "pay-it-forward" once I'm able to do so..."
- R. Kil, Student, Mohawk College
"...Thank you once again for believing in me, and in the future of our students. Your generosity means the world to me, and I can assure you that I will not let you down! Your investment in my education will help to provide me with the tools that I need to make it through this journey, and to be able to go out and make a difference in our community..."
- S. Deery, Student, Mohawk College
"...please accept my heartfelt appreciation for choosing me to receive the Merigold Family Bursary. I will continue to be proficient in my studies as I wish to honor your decision to grant me this thoughtful donation..."
- D. Lavides, Mohawk College
"...Receiving this award has provided me with financial security that has alleviated my financial stress...which will allow me to focus on my studies..."
- J. Trushinski, Mohawk College
Rotary Club of Dunnville: Educational Bursary for graduates of Dunnville Secondary School
Trans Canada Trail
Niagara Women's Place
St. Paul's Anglican Church
Abby House of Niagara-on-the-lake
Halton Women's Place
Mission Services of Hamilton