Help For Your Leaking Flat Roof
Why your flat roof could have leaks:
- Poor building maintenance, blocked roofing drainage, long-term ponding, debris accumulation on flat roof.
- Climate and weather conditions, extreme cold or heat/UV damage/strong winds/snow load/ice build-up.
- Improper flat roof installation or product specification, inexperienced installers, poor finishing or perimeter solutions.
- Wrong roofing system.
- Expired flat roof life expectancy.
Quick List--Flat Roof Problem Indicators:
- Flat Roof Exterior--blisters or bubble areas/worn surfaces or coatings/punctures/missing flashings, fasteners or caulking/cracks or open seams, clogged drains, ponding or stagnant water, leaves, twigs or debris accumulation
- Metal - rusting or corrosion, cracks, or loose and leaky seams
- Building Interior--buckling ceiling tiles, damp stains, mold growth, leaks
- A leaky flat roof can:
- shut down operations
- damage information and vital equipment
- make you sick by causing dampness and airborne contaminates
- cause dry rot, or create compounding issues which will depreciate building equity
Mitigate damage caused by leaks and get the flat roofing solution you need! Contact us for a free roof estimate. We are "Elite" flat roofing contractors and certified Duro-Last installers. We have been providing flat roofing solutions to Ontario Industrial, Commercial, and Institutional buildings for over 40 years.
We value the relationships developed with those visiting our website, and are careful to protect your private information. As such, the following commitments are important to know:
- Watertite Roofing collects contact information, through this online contact form, from our visitors either requesting information or just commenting on our website.
- Watertite Roofing only uses this information for the purpose of replying and assisting visitors with information about our services.
- Watertite Roofing does not share any information from our visitors, with any other organization, for any purpose.