Watertite Roofing recognizes that we provide an essential service in ensuring our clients buildings remain dry and habitable. During these troubled times we will endeavor to help fellow businesses in need. We continue to work and serve you--should any roofing emergency arise--providing we have a safe way for our staff and crew to do so.
In light of the Global COVID-19 Pandemic, we have implemented rigorous precautionary measures and adjusted our operations to ensure the health and safety of both our employees and valued clients. We are:
- Adhering to social distancing recommendations as outlined by the World Health Organization (WHO) and local authorities.
- Ensuring that employees who are displaying any Cold or Flu-like symptoms are staying home and practicing self-isolation procedures.
- Keeping our staff equipped with hygiene kits to facilitate hygiene best practices as it pertains to the current health recommendations.
- .Implementing practical worksite procedures to cut down on the interface and interaction between our own staff and the staff of the sites where we work.
- Continually reviewing the effectiveness of our Business COVID-19 plan and will adjust these measures as needed.
We wish to assure you that we remain at your service for all flat and low-slope roofing needs.
Zakary B.H. Keyes, BA
Operations Mgr./Chief Estimator